Novotel Liverpool is situated on Hanover Street in the heart of Liverpool. It is within walking distance of Neptune Theatre and Liverpool ONE. Also nearby are Merseyside Maritime Museum and Beatles Story.
Average Room Price From: £65
Times Booked in Last 6 months: 750+
Book Novotel Below For The Best Deal
Book the Novotel in Liverpool at the sites below for the best deal and best availability.
No Hidden Fees
What People Say About Liverpool’s Novotel – In A Nutshell
- A very much recommended hotel. Clean, nice breakfast, a pool. A lot of bang for the buck!
- Very central venue close to attractions including Liverpool One.
- Clean, comfortable hotel in an excellent location.
- The location is ideal with shopping and great restaurants just steps away.
- Nice large bed and good amount of space in the rooms.
- The hotel is very central for shops, pubs, restaurants etc.
- Wonderful breakfast – great hot options, cereals and juices.
- Central bus stop is nearby too and albert docks 10 mins away.
- An excellent base from which to visit the City Centre and the waterfront.
- Staff were lovely, rooms clean, great breakfast.
- A lovely hotel. Central for everything. Kids loved the pool.
- Very quiet despite being city centre on a Saturday night.